National Partners Summit
SAVE THE DATE:
Sunday-Monday, September 18-19, 2022
Where: Chicago, IllinoisBy invitation only; for inquiries please contact Jamie Schachter, National Engagement Coordinator
JGSI's Miller Family Partners Summit
, is the premier annual convention forJewish graduate student leaders.
Join incoming club leaders of Jewish graduate student associations at campuses across North America for an exclusive hotel getaway to Chicago! You'll meet other presidents and board members from our network of more than 120 JLSAs, JBSAs, and other grad associations from all over the continent.
Get essential leadership training, learn current best practices, network with your counterparts, participate in thought-provoking brainstorming breakout sessions, and hear from VIP guest speakers. PLUS entertainment and a chance to explore Chicago with your new friends!Best part: complimentary room and board and subsidized travel for eligible participants!
This year's theme is The Future of Student Engagement.
– The most pressing issues facing Jewish graduate students today
– Rebuilding your club post-COVID
– Habits of highly effective leaders
– Basics of community organizing and Jewish activism
– Running an effective campus organization
– How to utilize JGSI's resources and network for maximum impactParticipation in the Summit is by invitation only; for inquiries please contact Jamie Schachter, National Engagement Coordinator