National Partners Summit
When: Sunday, August 23, 2020; 9-11am Pacific
LIVE ONLINE; PRE-REGISTRATION ONLY
JGSI's Partners Summit is our sixth annual leadership conference for incoming presidents and board members of campus Jewish graduate student associations from across North America.
While we unfortunately cannot bring you to Los Angeles in person this year, our theme is "Uniting Through Distance" and our interactive virtual Summit will be convenient, inspiring, and impactful.
The Summit will impart you with essential leadership training and current best practices for your association, along with networking with your counterparts from dozens of campuses, thought-provoking brainstorming breakout sessions, and exclusive presentations from VIP guest speakers!
Topics to be explored:
– The most pressing issues facing Jewish graduate students today
– Keeping your club running (and thriving) during COVID
– Personal connections in a time of social distancing
– Basics of community organizing and Jewish activism
– Running an effective campus organization
– How to utilize JGSI's resources and network to your association's benefit
Extended Registration Deadline: August 21, 2020