National Partners Summit
SAVE THE DATE: Register
Sunday-Monday, October 10-11, 2021
Los Angeles, CaliforniaBy invitation only; for inquiries please contact Jamie Schachter, National Engagement Coordinator
JGSI's Miller Family Partners Summit
, our annual conference for incoming club leaders of Jewish graduate student associations at campuses across North America, is back in person for 2021!
Join us in Los Angeles for an exclusive hotel getaway together with other presidents and board members from our network of more than 111 JLSAs, JBSAs, and other grad associations from all over the continent.
You'll receive essential leadership training, learn current best practices, network with your counterparts, participate in thought-provoking brainstorming breakout sessions, and hear from VIP guest speakers. PLUS entertainment and a chance to explore L.A. with your new friends!Best part: complimentary room and board and subsidized travel for eligible participants!
This year's theme is Life After Corona: Rebuilding Your Community Post-COVID.
– The most pressing issues facing Jewish graduate students today
– Rebuilding personal connections after a year of social distancing
– Habits of highly effective leaders
– Basics of community organizing and Jewish activism
– Running an effective campus organization
– How to utilize JGSI's resources and network for maximum impactParticipation in the Summit is by invitation only; for inquiries please contact Jamie Schachter, National Engagement Coordinator