Kirsten is a results oriented leader with proven track record of increasing revenue, improving EBITDA, and driving operational efficiency through innovation and optimization. Proven track record in a variety of industries and interim executive roles, including CEO of a CPG company, COO of a Cyber Security Company, VP of Operations at a Consumer Goods Company, and Head of Supply Chain at a Restaurant Company. Leadership capabilities in building executive teams and achieving results.
• Merger Integration
• Strategic initiatives & coalition building
• General management & business operations
• Cyber Security
• Supply chain strategy and optimization
• Innovation planning and project management
• Strategic sourcing, contract negotiation, and vendor management; experience working with vendors in the US, Europe, and Asia.
• Supply chain planning, including demand planning, supply planning, S&OP, inventory management, and production planning
• Supplier and retailer integration
• Big Data, Data Visualization, and Data Sharing
• Process development and operating model design
• Implementing DFT/JIT systems of replenishment
• Supply chain risk management
• Diagnostics and performance improvement