Mr. Weinhouse is a dynamic, hands-on Senior Executive with 20+ years of proven operational, strategic and results-oriented expertise with domestic and international experience building value in high growth privately held companies (from start-up to $100M+ in revenue). Catalyst for transformational cultural change. Execution expert in high growth, turnaround and restructuring situations.
Accomplished in building/growing/scaling companies. Raised institutional financing (PE/VC/Angel), grown and sold businesses for 8-figure exits.
* President & COO, Intercare Therapy, Inc. (Autism/ABA Therapy)
* Co-Founder & Managing Director, W Capital Partners, LLC
* President, Autism Spectrum Therapies, Inc. (sold to PE backed Learn It, Inc.)
* CEO & CRO, Liens Operating Co. (PE backed by Alpine Investors & Bay Laurel Capital)
* CEO, California Cryobank, Inc.
* COO/CFO/EVP Legal, Al & Ed's Autosound, Inc.
* COO/CFO/Co-Founder, eteamz (sold to Active Networks: IPO, NYSE: ACTV)
History of building top-performing teams. Adept at organizing processes and systems to support rapid growth.
Graduate degrees: Anderson School at UCLA (MBA); Loyola Law School (JD). Certified Director (UCLA Board Directorship/Corporate Governance).
Phi Beta Kappa & Magna Cum Laude Honors.
Elected to: Young Presidents’ Organization (YPO), Malibu Chapter; YPO Angeleno Gold Chapter (YPO/WPO).
Director, Board Member and/or Advisor to:
* Spin Fitness/Mad Dogg Athletics (personal fitness)
* BearTree Partners, LLC (private investment firm)
* Beezley Management, LLC (construction management firm)
* Jewish Big Brothers Big Sisters of LA
* Santa Monica Girls Fastpitch (SMGF)
* Kehilat Israel (KI) Temple, Pacific Palisades